Friday, January 29, 2016

Welcome to 2016

Welcome back to school for 2016. I look forward to being part of your learning journey this year. 
This is a picture of me with my beautiful family.
My husband Graeme, Jessica our daughter and Nick our son. Both our children are attending NIS this year.

I had a very adventurous holiday filled with  camping, swimming, cycling, skiing, loads of walks and lots of fun! I cant wait to hear all about your holiday fun!

I hope you are as excited as I am to start a fun filled adventurous year of learning!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 20,

    My favourite thing in the holidays was going to Golden Bay with my Poppa, Grandma, Mum, Dad, my sister Lucca and my cousin's. We did lots of swimming at the beach, got to go in Poppa's kayak and learn to float with our life jackets on.

    See you ☺
    Sabine (and Jamie)

    ReplyDelete